COMET COMET

I'm amazed

I've been coming to Newgrounds for a while now and I don't often comment these days, but I simply felt a need to after watching this. Now, in my experience, I've found that everything Reasoner makes is a masterpiece, a true work of art. His music seems to transcend everything, seems to speak to the soul in a sense. Living Transparent was the first thing I heard from him and since then I've been hooked.

Now about the animation. As I said, Reasoner's music is incredible and as such, making a video FOR the music would be nigh impossible. Yet somehow, you've achieved it. You've made an animation with such beauty and such heart in it that the music didn't outshine it. The music and the video seemed to work off each other seamlessly, no one part of either the music or the animation feeling out of place alongside the other. The narrative itself was simple enough, and yet it managed to strike a chord deep within and make me smile for more than a few moments. No, I found myself smiling from the very start right through to the wonderful end. The animation, if I'm being nitpicky, seemed a little off at times, but it was a most minor flaw in an otherwise absolutely perfect animation. And let's face it, nothing will ever be perfect, so why fret over the imperfections?

Anyway, enough of that. I'm not one for sappy and sentimental garbage, not one for drama or seemingly childish stories aimed at those who are still kids, but this was incredible. Like a Disney movie it was something for all ages, something both young and old could not only enjoy, but find themselves connected to by the end. Props to the three of you involved in this on what is truly the best animation I have seen in a very, VERY long time.
Oh, and Merry Christmas.

-E.M.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

To everybody who's flustered over the cancer thing

I've had cancer twice, Rhabdomyosarcoma, look that shit up, and I find this FUCKING HILARIOUS. You guys need to calm down and enjoy this for what it is. Humour. Sure, it isn't exactly politically correct or all that morally righteous or whatever, but nowadays, you rarely find comedy that is. Plus, the author himself doesn't endorse these views, he's simply parodying them (and damn well, I always love your stuff mate). Everyone needs to stop being so uptight and have a damn laugh. Christ, when did everyone become so uptight?

Solar City Solar City

DollMaster

No doubt you probably wont read this but its science FICTION. AKA NOT REAL. jesus i hate people like that, anywho, this is insane, keep it up compadre.

Babies Dream... Babies Dream...

It seems the dooshbags have come out to play

These reviewers seem too nitpicky. It's basic, but fuck, it's a pixel game. In games like this, simplicity is the key. The execution is perfect, in my opinion. Hell, the second Naaij level had me playing for a couple of hours alone. It's just one of those games where you gain more from exploring your surroundings than actually completing the game. It's story was very different, and on a website where everything is slowly becoming cliched, this breaks the mould. Your artistic talent, while basic, is amazing. It just goes to show that you don't need huge budgets and whatnot only to create a mass of garbage (Avatar the game, anyone?), all you need is inspiration and a lot of heart. Brightened my day. Thank you so very much :)
-ElmoMadness~

Lots of people find this review helpful!

The Running Clone The Running Clone

True Potential

In my opinion this would make a great game Iif you guys read the constructive critisism. The still graphics were near flawless, as was the audio, which was very impressive, the ads were funny enough but couldve been slightly better in terms of animation. Which brings me to the biggest problem with this game. The sloppy animation. I think I know the look you were going for here but some aspects of it just didn't seem to work. You should also add a few more details, e.g. Seperate levels (level 1, level 2, etc.), power-ups (I believe the reviewer a couple of reviews down mentioned the idea of regaining health for a certain amount of points. That would keep those less entertained by the same ol' arcade action in it for longer. That's just my opinion but I strongly encourage you to make a number two, if you didnt, so much raw potential would simply go to waste ):

Sketchbook Sketchbook

Amazing

You've got some real talent there. I especially like the group-photo sketch of the Pokemon. Brought back some memories c:

[TMM43]Sexy Bitch (DJ-P Remix) [TMM43]Sexy Bitch (DJ-P Remix)

Wtf is wrong with you people?

I personally like the song remixed or otherwise, but seriously, noone forced you to click the link, noone forced you to listen to this song, it's even got the same title as the original, you're meant to be critiquing his work, not the song. Hell, if you've got problems with song send Akon or David Guetta an email or some shit, seriously, good job on the remixing my man, keep it up. And to the guy below me, who the hell said he was "Influenced by" anything. It's a remix, not a friggin' original song.

+Energize- +Energize-

Pretty sweet :D

I really like it, it's going in my iTunes :P
To be honest, i have to agree with the guy below me, the triple drum kick didnt work effectively, maybe if it was toned down or changed? Aside from that, your work is spot on, ill be sure to keep an eye out for anything new you produce :D

Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix} Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix}

Good job

disregard that guy below me, he's an anuspatty :D

This song was really nice, it made me feel happy, there's only a few songs that coax a smile out of me and this is now one of them, keep up the good work mate, I'm favouriting you so I don't miss a thing :)

-ElmoMadness

b0b3rt responds:

Rofl.

Thanks =)

Tankman Tankman

My God.

THOSE ARE NEW GOGGLES :D

StickDinosaur responds:

Man you're lookin mighty handsom today

Weapon Collection Weapon Collection

Omg

A chainsword. You sir own all 100% of my respect.

Emo Emu Emo Emu

I've been cracking this joke for ages.

Thank god someone brought it to life. You sir have my non-gay love.

RatsInTheWall responds:

You are aware that non-gay love is gateway behavior right? Watch yourself.