Babies Dream... Babies Dream...

It seems the dooshbags have come out to play

These reviewers seem too nitpicky. It's basic, but fuck, it's a pixel game. In games like this, simplicity is the key. The execution is perfect, in my opinion. Hell, the second Naaij level had me playing for a couple of hours alone. It's just one of those games where you gain more from exploring your surroundings than actually completing the game. It's story was very different, and on a website where everything is slowly becoming cliched, this breaks the mould. Your artistic talent, while basic, is amazing. It just goes to show that you don't need huge budgets and whatnot only to create a mass of garbage (Avatar the game, anyone?), all you need is inspiration and a lot of heart. Brightened my day. Thank you so very much :)
-ElmoMadness~

Lots of people find this review helpful!

The Running Clone The Running Clone

True Potential

In my opinion this would make a great game Iif you guys read the constructive critisism. The still graphics were near flawless, as was the audio, which was very impressive, the ads were funny enough but couldve been slightly better in terms of animation. Which brings me to the biggest problem with this game. The sloppy animation. I think I know the look you were going for here but some aspects of it just didn't seem to work. You should also add a few more details, e.g. Seperate levels (level 1, level 2, etc.), power-ups (I believe the reviewer a couple of reviews down mentioned the idea of regaining health for a certain amount of points. That would keep those less entertained by the same ol' arcade action in it for longer. That's just my opinion but I strongly encourage you to make a number two, if you didnt, so much raw potential would simply go to waste ):

-ElmoMadness~

Sketchbook Sketchbook

Amazing

You've got some real talent there. I especially like the group-photo sketch of the Pokemon. Brought back some memories c:

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I've completed the game

And I think I love you. TAKE ME.

Create a Gun V2 Create a Gun V2

Great

That was really good, except for the fact i couldnt work out where some of the stuff went. its good to know that many of the problems will be resolved in v3 and i liked how you showed v3's features such as what music would be in it. one complaint, i know that youve already sed that there will be music in v3 but it would have been nice if there were a couple in v2, just a suggestion, anyway, good game, good luck with v3!

Bomboozle Bomboozle

yo, just to tell ya.

ur leaderboards are stuffed in infinite. just sayin.

Blue Custom! Blue Custom!

really fun game

it was really fun and to the guy that was before me, to restart ou press the UP BUTTON. God, what are you, stupid? anyway, like i sed, really good game.

Primal Defence Primal Defence

Kind of crap

sure, it was nice, sadly there are quite a few things wrong with this.

One, the weapons system. as the person before me pointed out, you only get one weapon per level. it would have been nice to see the classic buying a weapon during the breaks system. the reload times were shocking. I mean, i was on level four using the spear-like thingies and it took ages for him to pull out a new one.

I don't get what the hell is up with the killing of enemies either. like, if you shoot something in the head, it should die right? well, apparently not. another thing that really bugged me regarding the killing of enemies was that some how, from time to time, my arrows would move. eg. i shoot a mummy in the head, the arrow shows up in its neck.

the last thing is the theme. So you've called the game primal defence. yeah, sure, it's got an indain guy with a bow and arrow that occassionally upgrades his weaponry, but what the hell is going on with walking mummies (not only fictional but from ancient egypt as well), what looked like goblins, the grim reaper (were you stoned or something?) and huge armoured men (cmon, wtf, a lil indian with a bow and arrow against huge guys with armour. repeat. ARMOUR.).

Seriously, if you make a primal defence two, fix it up a little, ok?

Superstar Beatdown Superstar Beatdown

just asking.

isn't the whole grrrr thing from optus? i thought the grrr was a new campign they were trying out.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Good but...

this had nothing on the second one, the second one was easy to play, the guy's voice was less annoying and the music didn't stuff up if you missed a chord. there was a lot you could've brought back from the second. That's just my opinion...